Rita transitioned from Broadway dancer to stand-up comedian in her early twenties. After performing all over the world, she decided to make Las Vegas her permanent base in 2000. She has since become the longest-running solo comedy show in Las Vegas history. A bestselling author, Rita has written four books and collaborates with her writer/producer husband Martin Bergman, developing and selling movie and television scripts in Hollywood.
When: Wednesday, Oct. 3, 2012
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: The Venetian Resort Hotel Casino, 3355 S. Las Vegas Blvd., Las Vegas
Cost: $59 - $109
Age limit: All ages
Event posted Jan. 20, 2011
Last updated Jan. 6, 2014
- The Big3 Championship Finals
- T-Mobile Arena | 1:30 p.m. to 5:30 p.m.
- Trombone Shorty & Orleans Avenue and St. Paul And The Broken Bones
- The Chelsea | 8 p.m. to 11:59 p.m.
- The Joint | 8 p.m. to 11:59 p.m.