The Las Vegas Philharmonic opens its season with Beethoven’s Concerto for Violin, Cello and Piano, featuring Navah Perlman, Philippe Quint and Zuill Bailey. Andrew Grams guest conducts.
When: Saturday, Oct. 20, 2012
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: Smith Center for the Performing Arts, 361 Symphony Park Ave Las Vegas, NV, Las Vegas
Cost: $46 - $94
Age limit: Not available
Event posted Oct. 17, 2012
Last updated Oct. 17, 2012
- Acoustic bluegrass and old-time music jam sessions
- Whitney Ranch Recreation Center
- Mondays night drink specials
- Benny's Bullpen @ Binion's | time TBA
- Led Zepagain
- House of Blues | 8 p.m. to 11:59 p.m.