PDOP Pumpkin Days
Pahrump Disability Outreach Program (PDOP) presents the third annual PDOP Pumpkin Days. All proceeds from the three day event will benefit local children with disabilities. The event takes place at Ian Deutch Memorial Park. Enjoy events like hay rides, a hay maze and a hay pyramid and straw jump. There will be pumpkins for purchase plus an animal petting and feeding area, face painting, balloons and train rides. Vehicles from the fire department and sheriff's deputy vehicles will be on site for kids to explore. Treats available for purchase include apple cider, kettle corn and more.
When: Friday, Oct. 26, 2012
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: Ian Deutch Memorial Park, corner of Pahrump Valley Blvd and Honeysuckle
Age limit: All ages
Event posted Oct. 22, 2012
Last updated Oct. 22, 2012
- Las Vegas Philharmonic: The Passion & Romance of the Harp
- Smith Center for the Performing Arts | 7:30 p.m. to 10 p.m.
- Vegas Golden Knights
- T-Mobile Arena | 19:00:00
- Lena Prima with the Lawrence Sieberth Orchestra
- Smith Center for the Performing Arts | 7 p.m. to 9 p.m.