The legendary Motown band returns to Las Vegas
The Temptations are an essential component of the original Motown machine invented by Berry Gordy. They began their musical careers in Detroit in the early ‘60s with hits like "The Way You Do the Things You Do," "My Girl" and "Ain’t Too Proud to Beg" and continue to give stellar performances with carefully choreographed routines and impeccable outfits. Return to yesteryear when The Temptations hit the stage at the Orleans Showroom.
Tickets start at 34.95
When: Sunday, Oct. 28, 2012
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: Orleans Hotel-Casino, 4500 W. Tropicana Ave., Las Vegas
Cost: Not available
Age limit: All ages
Event posted Aug. 7, 2008
Last updated Sept. 12, 2013
- Acoustic bluegrass and old-time music jam sessions
- Whitney Ranch Recreation Center
- Mondays night drink specials
- Benny's Bullpen @ Binion's | time TBA
- Led Zepagain
- House of Blues | 8 p.m. to 11:59 p.m.