The Harvest Festival at Cashman Center
The West’s largest indoor arts and crafts show returns for its 40th Anniversary Tour (25 years in Vegas) and features creative goods from jewelry to clothing, stage and strolling entertainment and specialty food. Get a head start on your holiday shopping or find some new arts and crafts project ideas.
When: Friday, Sept. 7, 2012
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: Cashman Convention Center, 850 Las Vegas Boulevard, Las Vegas
Cost: $4 - $9
Age limit: All ages
Categories: Activities | Arts & Crafts
Event posted Sept. 7, 2011
Last updated Sept. 6, 2012
- Acoustic bluegrass and old-time music jam sessions
- Whitney Ranch Recreation Center
- Mondays night drink specials
- Benny's Bullpen @ Binion's | time TBA
- Led Zepagain
- House of Blues | 8 p.m. to 11:59 p.m.