The Mexican Patriotic Committee hosts its 32nd its annual Fiestas Patrias celebrating Mexican Independence Day at The Boulevard Mall. 2012 Fiestas Patrias activities get underway at 3 p.m. in the mall’s southwest parking lot with food and drink, live music, folklore dancers, mariachis, games, prizes, jumpers, face painting, clowns and more. The festival includes traditional Hispanic festivities for the entire family to enjoy.
When: Saturday, Sept. 15, 2012
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: The Boulevard Mall, 3528 South Maryland Parkway, Las Vegas
Age limit: All ages
Event posted Sept. 12, 2012
Last updated Sept. 12, 2012
- Acoustic bluegrass and old-time music jam sessions
- Whitney Ranch Recreation Center
- Mondays night drink specials
- Benny's Bullpen @ Binion's | time TBA
- Led Zepagain
- House of Blues | 8 p.m. to 11:59 p.m.