Jazz Roots: The American Songbook
From the joyous cacophony of New York’s Tin Pan Alley, to the sleek arrangements for icons like Sinatra, Bennett and Streisand, to the works of our country’s greatest songwriters. This collection of music is globally celebrated as the American Songbook, and for one night, three acclaimed performers will pay homage to it: Ann Hampton Callaway, Tony DeSare, and Landau Eugene Murphy.
When: Friday, April 26, 2013
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: Smith Center for the Performing Arts, 361 Symphony Park Ave Las Vegas, NV, Las Vegas
Cost: $29 - $89
Age limit: All ages
Event posted April 22, 2013
Last updated April 22, 2013
- Acoustic bluegrass and old-time music jam sessions
- Whitney Ranch Recreation Center
- Mondays night drink specials
- Benny's Bullpen @ Binion's | time TBA
- Led Zepagain
- House of Blues | 8 p.m. to 11:59 p.m.