Courtesy of the Smith Center
Cameron Mackintosh presents a brand new 25th anniversary production of Boublil & Schönberg’s legendary musical, Les Miserables, with reimagined scenery inspired by the paintings of Victor Hugo. Opening night for Les Misérables is on a Wednesday. Tuesday ticket holders will be moved to the Friday matinee for this show.
When: Saturday, Aug. 10, 2013
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: Smith Center for the Performing Arts, 361 Symphony Park Ave Las Vegas, NV, Las Vegas
Cost: Not available
Age limit: Not available
Event posted July 26, 2013
Last updated Aug. 8, 2013
- The Big3 Championship Finals
- T-Mobile Arena | 1:30 p.m. to 5:30 p.m.
- Trombone Shorty & Orleans Avenue and St. Paul And The Broken Bones
- The Chelsea | 8 p.m. to 11:59 p.m.
- The Joint | 8 p.m. to 11:59 p.m.