Nevada Policy Research Institute roundtable
A panel of businesspeople will discuss the Affordable Care Act and its impact on companies. Panelists include former state Sen. Sue Lowden; Bryan Land, founder of the Bryan Land Agency, which helps businesses develop insurance strategies; and Geoffrey Lawrence, NPRI’s communications director.
When: Wednesday, Dec. 11, 2013
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: The Bootlegger Bistro, 7700 S. Las Vegas Boulevard, Suite 1, Las Vegas
Age limit: Not available
Event posted Dec. 6, 2013
Last updated Dec. 6, 2013
- Acoustic bluegrass and old-time music jam sessions
- Whitney Ranch Recreation Center
- Mondays night drink specials
- Benny's Bullpen @ Binion's | time TBA
- Led Zepagain
- House of Blues | 8 p.m. to 11:59 p.m.