4th With The Phil
Independence Days pops concert, fireworks, by Las Vegas Philharmonic
Las Vegas-based conductor Matt Catingub, the artistic director and founder of the Glendale Pops Orchestra and the newly-launched Hawaii Pops Ensemble, will lead the orchestra in a patriotic symphonic Pops concert at 7:30 p.m. July 4 at the Smith Center for Performing Arts. Guest vocalists will be Clint Holmes, Kristen Hertzenberg and Ellie Smith. The performance will be simulcast live into Symphony Park.
Concert tickets are priced at $25, $50 and $75. There are also a limited number of VIP packages for $125 per person that include box tier seats and entry to a pre-concert barbecue in the courtyard.
Doors will open to Reynolds Hall at 6 p.m.
All concert tickets include admission to Symphony Park from 4 p.m. and free entry to the Discovery Children's Museum from 5:30 p.m. to 7:30 p.m.
• Family Fun Day, 4 p.m. to 10 p.m. in Symphony Park, featuring live entertainment and food and beverage stalls.
• Discovery Children's Museum, 5:30 p.m. to 7:30 p.m., open to "4th With The Phil" ticket holders.
• Fireworks display, 9 p.m. over Symphony Park. The orchestra will accompany the fireworks display with live music, including excerpts from Tchaikovsky's 1812 Overture and Sousa marches.
When: Thursday, July 4, 2013
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: Smith Center for the Performing Arts, 361 Symphony Park Ave Las Vegas, NV, Las Vegas
Cost: $25 - $125
Age limit: All ages
Event posted July 2, 2013
Last updated July 2, 2013
- Nascar After The Lap Supporting the Vegas Strong Fund
- The Chelsea | 8 p.m. to 11:59 p.m.
- Reba, Brooks & Dunn
- The Colosseum
- Raiding the Rock Vault