Ask the Lawyers - Protecting Your Business Ideas
Anne Siefert, a business development advisor at the UNLV Business Development Center, will facilitate a lecture about intellectual property and what you need to do to protect your idea and business. The topics will be copyright, trademark, trade secret and patents. After the seminar, participants will have the opportunity for a brief one-on-one consultation with an attorney for specific issues regarding how to structure and manage a corporation.
When: Tuesday, July 9, 2013
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: West Charleston Library , 6301 W. Charleston Blvd. , Las Vegas
Age limit: Not available
Event posted June 28, 2013
Last updated June 28, 2013
- The Big3 Championship Finals
- T-Mobile Arena | 1:30 p.m. to 5:30 p.m.
- Trombone Shorty & Orleans Avenue and St. Paul And The Broken Bones
- The Chelsea | 8 p.m. to 11:59 p.m.
- The Joint | 8 p.m. to 11:59 p.m.