'Billy Elliot the Musical'
"Billy Elliot the Musical" has been described as a modern-day fairy tale. It is the heartwarming story of a young boy whose life is changed forever when he discovers an unexpected passion for dance.
The story is set against the turbulent background of the 1984-1985 miners’ strike in the small mining town of Easington in the North East of England.
When: Saturday, May 18, 2013
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: Smith Center for the Performing Arts, 361 Symphony Park Ave Las Vegas, NV, Las Vegas
Cost: $24 - $129
Age limit: All ages
Event posted May 10, 2013
Last updated May 10, 2013
- The Big3 Championship Finals
- T-Mobile Arena | 1:30 p.m. to 5:30 p.m.
- Trombone Shorty & Orleans Avenue and St. Paul And The Broken Bones
- The Chelsea | 8 p.m. to 11:59 p.m.
- The Joint | 8 p.m. to 11:59 p.m.