Sin City Scare Fair
The first-ever Sin City Scare Fair will open its doors to the public on Friday, Oct. 11 at 8 p.m. The bone-chilling 60,000-square-foot festival features two frightfully-fun haunted houses and several unique and horror-filled experiences that make this an event for the whole community. Sin City Scare Fair will welcome special celebrity guests from AMC’s “The Walking Dead” and FX Network’s “American Horror Story” throughout the month.
Visit the event webpage for dates and times.
When: Friday, Oct. 11, 2013
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: 121 E. Sunset Rd., Las Vegas
Cost: Not available
Age limit: Not available
Event posted Oct. 4, 2013
Last updated Oct. 7, 2013
- Acoustic bluegrass and old-time music jam sessions
- Whitney Ranch Recreation Center
- Mondays night drink specials
- Benny's Bullpen @ Binion's | time TBA
- Led Zepagain
- House of Blues | 8 p.m. to 11:59 p.m.