An Evening with Catherine Coulter
Catherine Coulter, New York Times bestselling author of more than nine book series, joins us as the opening keynote of the Vegas Valley Book Festival on Thursday, October 30 at 7 p.m. at the Clark County Library, 1401 E. Flamingo Road.
When: Wednesday, Oct. 30, 2013
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: Clark County Library, 1401 E. Flamingo Road, Las Vegas
Cost: Not available
Age limit: Not available
Categories: Activities | Book Club
Event posted Oct. 9, 2013
Last updated Oct. 9, 2013
- Acoustic bluegrass and old-time music jam sessions
- Whitney Ranch Recreation Center
- Mondays night drink specials
- Benny's Bullpen @ Binion's | time TBA
- Led Zepagain
- House of Blues | 8 p.m. to 11:59 p.m.