San Gennaro Feast
Courtesy of the San Gennaro Feast
The Annual San Gennaro Feast is a yearly festival held in honor of Saint Gennaro. The festival features a wide variety of ethnic food vendors, music, a amusement rides and fun for the whole family.
When: Tuesday, Sept. 10, 2013
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: 4245 Grand Canyon Dr.
Age limit: All ages
Event posted Sept. 3, 2013
Last updated Sept. 11, 2013
- Acoustic bluegrass and old-time music jam sessions
- Whitney Ranch Recreation Center
- Mondays night drink specials
- Benny's Bullpen @ Binion's | time TBA
- Led Zepagain
- House of Blues | 8 p.m. to 11:59 p.m.