The man who dominated the Latin Music charts, broke numerous records and sold more than 60 million albums worldwide headlines The Colosseum at Caesars Palace for four nights.
When: Sunday, Sept. 15, 2013
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: The Colosseum, 3570 Las Vegas Blvd South, Las Vegas
Cost: $95 - $275
Age limit: Not available
Categories: Latin music
Event posted July 17, 2013
Last updated April 16, 2014
- Acoustic bluegrass and old-time music jam sessions
- Whitney Ranch Recreation Center
- Mondays night drink specials
- Benny's Bullpen @ Binion's | time TBA
- Led Zepagain
- House of Blues | 8 p.m. to 11:59 p.m.