Bloody Bloody Andrew Jackson
A white-knuckled look at one of our nation’s founding rock stars, Bloody Bloody Andrew Jackson recreates and reinvents the life of “Old Hickory,” from his humble beginnings on the Tennessee frontier to his tumultuous days as Commander-in-Chief. It also asks the question: Is wanting to have a beer with someone reason enough to elect him our leader? What if he wears tight, tight jeans?
Showtimes: September 13-14, 19-21, 26-28 at 8pm; September 22 at 2pm; Ticket: $25
When: Friday, Sept. 27, 2013
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: Onyx Theatre, 953 E. Sahara Avenue, Building 16, Las Vegas
Age limit: Not available
Event posted Aug. 19, 2013
Last updated Aug. 19, 2013
- Acoustic bluegrass and old-time music jam sessions
- Whitney Ranch Recreation Center
- Mondays night drink specials
- Benny's Bullpen @ Binion's | time TBA
- Led Zepagain
- House of Blues | 8 p.m. to 11:59 p.m.