University Forum: How Jay Sarno invented modern Vegas
David Schwartz, director of the Center for Gaming Research at UNLV, will draw on his recent biography of hotel owner Jay Sarno to describe how his Circus Circus and Caesars Palace resorts transformed the city.
When: Tuesday, April 29, 2014
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: UNLV Marjorie Barrick Auditorium, 4505 Maryland Parkway, Las Vegas
Cost: Not available
Age limit: Not available
Event posted April 28, 2014
Last updated April 28, 2014
- Acoustic bluegrass and old-time music jam sessions
- Whitney Ranch Recreation Center
- Mondays night drink specials
- Benny's Bullpen @ Binion's | time TBA
- Led Zepagain
- House of Blues | 8 p.m. to 11:59 p.m.