A provocative comedy from Pulitzer Prize nominee Theresa Rebeck, which appeared on Broadway in 2011 with Alan Rickman originating the lead role. In "Seminar," four aspiring young novelists sign up for private writing classes with Leonard, and international literary figure. Under his recklessly brilliant and unorthodox instruction, some thrive and others flounder, alliances are made and broken, sex is used as a weapon and hearts are unmoored. The wordplay is not the only thing that turns vicious as innocence collides with experience in this biting Broadway comedy.
When: Sunday, Feb. 9, 2014
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: UNLV, 4505 Maryland Parkway, Las Vegas
Cost: Not available
Age limit: Not available
Event posted Feb. 5, 2014
Last updated Feb. 5, 2014
- The Big3 Championship Finals
- T-Mobile Arena | 1:30 p.m. to 5:30 p.m.
- Trombone Shorty & Orleans Avenue and St. Paul And The Broken Bones
- The Chelsea | 8 p.m. to 11:59 p.m.
- The Joint | 8 p.m. to 11:59 p.m.