Georgia on My Mind: Celebrating Ray Charles
Paying homage to Ray and his incomparable sound takes a musical village, ranging from Grammy winners Take 6 and Kirk Whalum to local icon Clint Holmes and the Las Vegas Mass Choir, among others. February 28, 7:30 p.m., $29-$125, Smith Center’s Reynolds Hall.
When: Friday, Feb. 28, 2014
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: Smith Center for the Performing Arts, 361 Symphony Park Ave Las Vegas, NV, Las Vegas
Cost: $29 - $125
Age limit: Not available
Event posted Feb. 28, 2014
Last updated Feb. 28, 2014
- Acoustic bluegrass and old-time music jam sessions
- Whitney Ranch Recreation Center
- Mondays night drink specials
- Benny's Bullpen @ Binion's | time TBA
- Led Zepagain
- House of Blues | 8 p.m. to 11:59 p.m.