For anyone who has yet to catch country music’s greatest living female songwriter and performer, get thee down to Primm to be entertained—and charmed right out of your boots. Besides, she could use your dough. As she famously says, it costs a lot of money to look that cheap. January 25, 8 p.m., $59-$99, Star of the Desert Arena.
When: Saturday, Jan. 25, 2014
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: Star of the Desert Arena, 31900 Las Vegas Blvd. South, Primm
Cost: $59 - $99
Age limit: Not available
Event posted Jan. 22, 2014
Last updated Jan. 22, 2014
- Acoustic bluegrass and old-time music jam sessions
- Whitney Ranch Recreation Center
- Mondays night drink specials
- Benny's Bullpen @ Binion's | time TBA
- Led Zepagain
- House of Blues | 8 p.m. to 11:59 p.m.