While you’d be remiss to skip the Vegas debut of multi-genre act the Foreign Exchange, which plays a live set July 14, those looking for a party—and a possible taste of the following night—should groove to Sunday night’s DJ set by Exchange producer Nicolay. That’s two nights of eclectic grooves for you eclecticism- and groove-starved Vegas vamps. July 13, doors at 8 p.m., free.
When: Sunday, July 13, 2014
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: Insert Coin(s) Video Lounge and Game Bar, 512 Fremont Street, Las Vegas
Age limit: Not available
Event posted July 9, 2014
Last updated July 9, 2014
- Acoustic bluegrass and old-time music jam sessions
- Whitney Ranch Recreation Center
- Mondays night drink specials
- Benny's Bullpen @ Binion's | time TBA
- Led Zepagain
- House of Blues | 8 p.m. to 11:59 p.m.