MCQ Fine Art presents /found/ featuring the work of three local artists: Jean Giguet, Troy Gillett and DK Sole, curated by Aurore Giguet.
/found/ refers to each artists’ use of found or reclaimed objects in their work. French term objet trouvé, or “found object”, was first used in the 20th century to describe art created from existing objects, man-made or natural, that are normally not considered art.
When: Tuesday, March 18, 2014
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: MCQ Fine Art, 620 S. 7th St., Las Vegas
Age limit: Not available
Categories: Art (opening)
Event posted March 17, 2014
Last updated March 17, 2014
- Acoustic bluegrass and old-time music jam sessions
- Whitney Ranch Recreation Center
- Mondays night drink specials
- Benny's Bullpen @ Binion's | time TBA
- Led Zepagain
- House of Blues | 8 p.m. to 11:59 p.m.