A Bronx Tale
One man. One set. One riveting story of growing up among mobsters in New York City. Chazz Palminteri’s play is an engrossing coming of tale, all the more affecting because it’s based on his own life. May 13, 7:30 p.m., $24-$99, Smith Center’s Reynolds Hall.
When: Tuesday, May 13, 2014
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: Smith Center for the Performing Arts, 361 Symphony Park Ave Las Vegas, NV, Las Vegas
Cost: $24 - $99
Age limit: Not available
Event posted May 7, 2014
Last updated May 7, 2014
- Acoustic bluegrass and old-time music jam sessions
- Whitney Ranch Recreation Center
- Mondays night drink specials
- Benny's Bullpen @ Binion's | time TBA
- Led Zepagain
- House of Blues | 8 p.m. to 11:59 p.m.