Las Vegas Wine and Food Festival
Booze hounds unite! The epicurean extravaganza returns to the Summerlin resort this weekend, with pours courtesy of vineyards from Napa to the East Coast (plus, spirits and beer from the likes of Patrón, Stolichnaya and Ellis Island Brewery). Bites by local restaurants (including Firefly, Scarpetta and Mastro’s Ocean Club) round out the decadent gourmet experience, with proceeds benefiting the James Beard Foundation. September 5-6, times vary, $100-$150.
When: Friday, Sept. 5, 2014
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: Red Rock Casino Resort Spa, 11011 W. Charleston, Las Vegas
Cost: $100 - $150
Age limit: Not available
Event posted Sept. 3, 2014
Last updated Sept. 3, 2014
- Acoustic bluegrass and old-time music jam sessions
- Whitney Ranch Recreation Center
- Mondays night drink specials
- Benny's Bullpen @ Binion's | time TBA
- Led Zepagain
- House of Blues | 8 p.m. to 11:59 p.m.