Federalist Society Luncheon
Network with the national affairs columnist for the National Review John Fund, who was also the former editor of the Wall Street Journal. Fund will discuss the powers of the executive branch and how they’ve expanded during the Obama presidency. Attorneys can receive one continuing legal education credit for attending the luncheon.
For more information call Lynn at 702-331-3219
When: Friday, July 15, 2016
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: Fogo de Chao Churrascaria Restaurant
Cost: $35 - $50
Age limit: Not available
Event posted June 29, 2016
Last updated July 11, 2016
- One Nation Under Groove Tour Ft. George Clinton & Parliament Funkadelic
- Brooklyn Bowl | 6:30 p.m. to 9 p.m.
- Psycho Las Vegas
- Mandalay Bay Resort & Casino
- The Barbershop
- Lady Antebellum
- The Pearl at the Palms
- Summer Brewhaha 2019: Ballyhoo! & Passafire with Special Guest Kash'd Out
- Brooklyn Bowl | 7 p.m. to 11 p.m.
- Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas