Valley of Fire: Atlatl Rock
This is almost a museum tour: A ranger leads you to view petroglyphs, and explain what we know about this ancient rock art. Many of the petroglyphs are not on marked trails, so remember those good hiking shoes. 10:30 a.m.
When: Sunday, Jan. 1, 2017
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: Valley of Fire State Park, 29450 Valley of Fire Road, Overton, NV 89040
Age limit: All ages
Event posted Dec. 28, 2016
Last updated Dec. 28, 2016
- One Nation Under Groove Tour Ft. George Clinton & Parliament Funkadelic
- Brooklyn Bowl | 6:30 p.m. to 9 p.m.
- Psycho Las Vegas
- Mandalay Bay Resort & Casino
- The Barbershop
- Lady Antebellum
- The Pearl at the Palms
- Summer Brewhaha 2019: Ballyhoo! & Passafire with Special Guest Kash'd Out
- Brooklyn Bowl | 7 p.m. to 11 p.m.
- Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas