Mike Hammer Comedy Magic
Mike Hammer is banned from playing cards in a Las Vegas Casino, but you can catch him in the Canyon Club at the Four Queens. Hammer delivers non-stop action, comedy and impressive magic plus the occasional mind reading and razor blade swallowing. Each show is family friendly and welcomes ages 5 and up.
Event is ongoing: Indefinitely
- Tuesdays from 7 p.m. to 8:30 p.m.
- Wednesdays from 7 p.m. to 8:30 p.m.
- Thursdays from 7 p.m. to 8:30 p.m.
- Fridays from 7 p.m. to 8:30 p.m.
- Saturdays from 7 p.m. to 8:30 p.m.
Where: Four Queens Hotel and Casino, 202 Fremont Street, Las Vegas
Cost: $20 - $33
Age limit: 5+
Event posted Feb. 23, 2011
Last updated Nov. 4, 2016
- Nascar After The Lap Supporting the Vegas Strong Fund
- The Chelsea | 8 p.m. to 11:59 p.m.
- Reba, Brooks & Dunn
- The Colosseum
- Raiding the Rock Vault