Happy Hour at PBR Rock Bar & Grill
Sunday – Thursday, 2 to 6 p.m. and reverse happy hour midnight to 2 a.m.
Get the most bang for your “buck” during PBR Rock Bar’s Happy Hour from Monday through Thursday. Nosh on $5 and $7 small plates, and sip on two-for-one draft beers and well cocktails. Small plate choices include favorites like the Smoked Sausage Bites – house smoked and grilled, served with mustard BBQ sauce; Beer Cheese & Crab Dip – pale ale and white cheddar cheese dip with lump crab and soft pretzels; and the Chicken Chili Verde – chicken, tomatillos, green chilies and onion braised in Pabst Blue Ribbon and finished with cilantro and sour cream, served with flour tortillas.
Guests are also likely to encounter a “Cowbell Special” or two while they’re there, especially during major sporting events.
Event is ongoing: Indefinitely
- Sundays from 12 a.m. to 2 a.m.
- Sundays from 2 p.m. to 6 p.m.
- Mondays from 12 a.m. to 2 a.m.
- Mondays from 2 p.m. to 6 p.m.
- Tuesdays from 12 a.m. to 2 a.m.
- Tuesdays from 2 p.m. to 6 p.m.
- Wednesdays from 12 a.m. to 2 a.m.
- Wednesdays from 2 p.m. to 6 p.m.
- Thursdays from 12 a.m. to 2 a.m.
- Thursdays from 2 p.m. to 6 p.m.
Where: PBR Rock Bar & Grill, 3667 S. Las Vegas Boulevard, Las Vegas
Age limit: 21+
Event posted April 14, 2011
Last updated Feb. 1, 2017