Calling all sneakerheads. Jordan Geller’s collection of more than 2,500 limited-edition Nikes goes on display at Neonopolis this week, including shoes with a nod to the Mob, sneakers that look like lobsters and one pair worn by Michael Jordan.
Event is ongoing: Until Tuesday, January 1, 2013
- Sundays from 4 p.m. to 11:59 p.m.
- Mondays from 4 p.m. to 11:59 p.m.
- Tuesdays from 4 p.m. to 11:59 p.m.
- Wednesdays from 4 p.m. to 11:59 p.m.
- Fridays from 4 p.m. to 11:59 p.m.
- Saturdays from 4 p.m. to 11:59 p.m.
Where: Neonopolis, 450 Fremont St., Las Vegas
Age limit: Not available
Event posted Aug. 29, 2012
Last updated Jan. 4, 2013
- Nascar After The Lap Supporting the Vegas Strong Fund
- The Chelsea | 8 p.m. to 11:59 p.m.
- Reba, Brooks & Dunn
- The Colosseum
- Raiding the Rock Vault