Located in Red Rock Canyon, Bonnie Screams at Bonnie Springs features three haunted attractions in one. Make your way through the Phobia, Apocalypse and Clown Massacre haunted houses or take your little ones to the child-friendly Halloween experience Spooky Town, featuring a haunted train ride, petting zoo and goody bags. Additional entertainment includes Dixie Dooley Master Mystifier, the Elite Vegas Paranormal Society and The Brotherhood of the Flame. Spooky Town admission is $10 per child and free for accompanying adults. Pony rides are $5 ride. General admission for Bonnie Screams is $25.
Event is ongoing: Until Wednesday, October 31, 2012
- Sundays from 7 p.m. to 11:59 p.m.
- Mondays from 7 p.m. to 11:59 p.m.
- Tuesdays from 7 p.m. to 11:59 p.m.
- Wednesdays from 7 p.m. to 11:59 p.m.
- Thursdays from 7 p.m. to 11:59 p.m.
- Fridays from 7 p.m. to 11:59 p.m.
- Saturdays from 7 p.m. to 11:59 p.m.
Where: Bonnie Springs Old Nevada, 1 Gunfighter Lane, Blue Diamond
Cost: $10 - $25
Age limit: All ages
Event posted Oct. 3, 2012
Last updated Oct. 3, 2012
- BAZ - Star Crossed Love
- The Palazzo Resort Hotel and Casino | 19:00:00