The Glass Menagerie
Set in the Great Depression of 1937, the classic four-character play by Tennessee Williams finds an aging Southern Belle wishing a better life for her children. The play is a recollection of one evening, presented by the character Tom, surrounded by light, music and the sentimentality of an aching memory.
Event is ongoing: Until Friday, July 26, 2013
- Fridays at 2 p.m.
- Saturdays at 2 p.m.
Where: Onyx Theatre, 953 E. Sahara Avenue, Building 16, Las Vegas
Age limit: Not available
Event posted July 3, 2013
Last updated July 8, 2013
- Acoustic bluegrass and old-time music jam sessions
- Whitney Ranch Recreation Center
- Mondays night drink specials
- Benny's Bullpen @ Binion's | time TBA
- Led Zepagain
- House of Blues | 8 p.m. to 11:59 p.m.