With comedy, variety acts, a live big band and an award-wining cast of characters, Zombie Burlesque takes place in Las Vegas during the Atomic Era, circa 1958. Be the first living audience to experience classic burlesque, zany musical numbers and top-notch singing all performed by the sexiest zombies at the hottest, formerly zombie-only, nightclub in town.
Event is ongoing: Indefinitely
- Mondays from 8:30 p.m. to 10:30 p.m.
- Tuesdays from 8:30 p.m. to 10:30 p.m.
- Wednesdays from 8:30 p.m. to 10:30 p.m.
- Thursdays from 8:30 p.m. to 10:30 p.m.
- Fridays from 8:30 p.m. to 10:30 p.m.
- Saturdays from 8:30 p.m. to 10:30 p.m.
Where: V Theater inside Miracle Mile Shops, 3663 S. Las Vegas Blvd., Suite 360, Las Vegas
Age limit: 16+
Categories: The Strip
Event posted Nov. 21, 2013
Last updated May 24, 2019
- One Nation Under Groove Tour Ft. George Clinton & Parliament Funkadelic
- Brooklyn Bowl | 6:30 p.m. to 9 p.m.
- Psycho Las Vegas
- Mandalay Bay Resort & Casino
- The Barbershop
- Lady Antebellum
- The Pearl at the Palms
- Summer Brewhaha 2019: Ballyhoo! & Passafire with Special Guest Kash'd Out
- Brooklyn Bowl | 7 p.m. to 11 p.m.
- Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas