Gift of Lights at Sunset Park
Start whipping up your holiday spirit by driving through Las Vegas’ Christmas drive-through light affair, the Gift of Lights at Sunset Park. Pile your family in the car, get a cup of hot cocoa on the way in and sing Rudolph songs while admiring festive light displays. Bring a bag of used clothes for Goodwill and get two dollars off the cover charge.
Event is ongoing: Until Sunday, January 4, 2009
- Sundays from 5 p.m. to 9 p.m.
- Mondays from 5 p.m. to 9 p.m.
- Tuesdays from 5 p.m. to 9 p.m.
- Wednesdays from 5 p.m. to 9 p.m.
- Thursdays from 5 p.m. to 9 p.m.
- Fridays from 5 p.m. to 9 p.m.
- Saturdays from 5 p.m. to 9 p.m.
Where: Sunset Park, 2601 E Sunset Road, Las Vegas
Cost: $11 - $13
Age limit: All ages
Event posted Nov. 21, 2008
Last updated Nov. 21, 2008
- The Big3 Championship Finals
- T-Mobile Arena | 1:30 p.m. to 5:30 p.m.
- Trombone Shorty & Orleans Avenue and St. Paul And The Broken Bones
- The Chelsea | 8 p.m. to 11:59 p.m.
- The Joint | 8 p.m. to 11:59 p.m.