Circus 1903 - The Golden Age of Circus
The producers of the world’s biggest magic show, The Illusionists, have teamed up with the award winning puppeteers from War Horse to present a thrilling turn of the century circus spectacular. Sensational puppetry puts elephants back in the ring as never seen before along with a huge cast of the most unique, amazing and dangerous circus acts from all four corners of the world, from strong men to contortionists, acrobats to musicians, high wire and much more! Discover the golden age of circus as CIRCUS 1903 sets to captivate audiences of all ages. For tickets and more information, visit Circus1903.com.
Event is ongoing: Until Thursday, August 16, 2018
- Sundays from 3 p.m. to 5 p.m.
- Sundays from 7 p.m. to 9 p.m.
- Tuesdays from 7 p.m. to 9 p.m.
- Wednesdays from 7 p.m. to 9 p.m.
- Thursdays from 7 p.m. to 9 p.m.
- Fridays from 7 p.m. to 9 p.m.
- Saturdays from 3 p.m. to 5 p.m.
- Saturdays from 7 p.m. to 9 p.m.
Where: Paris Las Vegas, 3655 S. Las Vegas Blvd., Las Vegas
Cost: $49 - $130
Age limit: 1+
Event posted Aug. 16, 2017
Last updated Aug. 16, 2017