Bellagio Conservatory's holiday display
The Bellagio’s Conservatory and Botanical Gardens have undergone yet another transformation into a winter wonderland. The display features a family of polar bears made up of 36,000 white carnations, a 15-foot-tall rocking horse that actually rocks and a 42-foot-tall Christmas tree.
Event is ongoing: Until Monday, January 4, 2010
- Sundays from 12 a.m. to 11:59 p.m.
- Mondays from 12 a.m. to 11:59 p.m.
- Tuesdays from 12 a.m. to 11:59 p.m.
- Wednesdays from 12 a.m. to 11:59 p.m.
- Thursdays from 12 a.m. to 11:59 p.m.
- Fridays from 12 a.m. to 11:59 p.m.
- Saturdays from 12 a.m. to 11:59 p.m.
Where: Bellagio Conservatory & Botanical Gardens, 3600 Las Vegas Blvd South, Las Vegas
Age limit: All ages
Event posted Dec. 18, 2009
Last updated Dec. 18, 2009
- Mad Science Mania
- Springs Preserve