Ride the Southern Nevada Railway
The Southern Nevada Railway train runs each Saturday and Sunday from the Nevada State Railroad Museum, 600 Yucca Street, Boulder City. Trains depart at 10 a.m., 11:30 p.m., 1 p.m. and 2:30 p.m. For more information, call 486-5933 or go to www.NevadaSouthern.com.
Event is ongoing: Indefinitely
- Sundays from 10 a.m. to 2:30 p.m.
- Saturdays from 10 a.m. to 2:30 p.m.
Where: Nevada Southern Railway, 600 Yucca Street, Boulder City
Cost: Not available
Age limit: All ages
Event posted July 8, 2010
Last updated Jan. 5, 2011
- Kung Fu Vampire's Come Dawn Tour: Sin City
- The Boxx | 8 p.m. to 11 p.m.
- Connect 4 Love: A Twist On Speed Dating
- Velveteen Rabbit | 7:30 p.m. to 9:30 p.m.
- Peelander-Z w/ Decaying Tigers, Vetivs, Chainsaw Fight
- Backstage Bar & Billards | 8 p.m. to 11 p.m.