Length: 1 hour, 24 minutes
Synopsis: Nearly three-quarters of the Earth’s surface is covered by water and “Oceans” boldly chronicles the mysteries that lie beneath. Directors Jacques Perrin and Jacques Cluzaud dive deep into the very waters that sustain all of mankind — exploring the harsh reality and the amazing creatures that live within. Featuring spectacular never-before-seen imagery captured by the latest underwater technologies, “Oceans” offers an unprecedented look beneath the sea in a powerful motion picture.
- Chaparral grad remembered for hard work, character as a person and an athlete
- Arbor View quarterback, Bishop Gorman player make verbal commitments
- Man killed Saturday night trying to break up a fight
- Vegas Play of the Day: Steelers at Chiefs
- Woman, 21, who died after shooting in North Las Vegas identified