Length: 1 hour, 24 minutes
Synopsis: Nearly three-quarters of the Earth’s surface is covered by water and “Oceans” boldly chronicles the mysteries that lie beneath. Directors Jacques Perrin and Jacques Cluzaud dive deep into the very waters that sustain all of mankind — exploring the harsh reality and the amazing creatures that live within. Featuring spectacular never-before-seen imagery captured by the latest underwater technologies, “Oceans” offers an unprecedented look beneath the sea in a powerful motion picture.
- Father, 4-year-old son in murder-suicide identified
- Finding cheap fun at every casino on the Las Vegas Strip
- Mountain West commissioner says he’s ‘disappointed’ by basketball scheduling
- ‘At a crossroads,’ RTC launches meetings on future transit strategy
- MGM Resorts reports increased second-quarter earnings