Length: 1 hour, 24 minutes
Synopsis: Nearly three-quarters of the Earth’s surface is covered by water and “Oceans” boldly chronicles the mysteries that lie beneath. Directors Jacques Perrin and Jacques Cluzaud dive deep into the very waters that sustain all of mankind — exploring the harsh reality and the amazing creatures that live within. Featuring spectacular never-before-seen imagery captured by the latest underwater technologies, “Oceans” offers an unprecedented look beneath the sea in a powerful motion picture.
- ‘A birthday party for a movement:’ Women’s March marks first anniversary with focus on voting
- Golden Knights beat Hurricanes, have best record in NHL
- Underdogs again: Eagles get 6 points against Patriots on Super Bowl spread
- DOC: Prison inmate escapes from work camp north of Las Vegas
- Snap judgment: First impressions of the Super Bowl 52 betting line