Length: 1 hour, 41 minutes
Synopsis: Fifteen-year-old Sarah resents her baby brother Toby and secretly wishes that he will just disappear. Her wish comes true when goblins kidnap the boy. Feeling responsible and guilty about his abduction, she sets forth to retrieve him, and finds herself on the adventure of a lifetime. To rescue her brother, she must sneak into the castle of the Goblin King, which is in the center of a fantastical labyrinth. But, the task is easier said than done, for the maze is filled with strange creatures and mind-bending puzzles, and nothing is really as it seems.
- Thunderbirds pilot, passenger in good condition after mishap
- Nevada’s clean energy advocates hope to build momentum in D.C.
- Owning trademark remains a goal for Golden Knights
- Sandoval, Heller cite Medicaid concerns in opposing Obamacare repeal bill
- With Heller, 5 GOP senators now oppose health bill — enough to sink it