The Metropolitan Opera: Tosca
Length: 3 hours, 35 minutes
Synopsis: NCM Fathom Events brings the eighth season of the Metropolitan Opera’s Peabody and Emmy Award-winning series The Met: Live in HD to cinemas nationwide. The broadcast of Puccini’s Tosca will be presented live on Saturday, November 9, 2013 at 12:55 PM ET / 9:55 AM PT. Puccini’s timeless verismo score is well served by an exceptional cast, led by Patricia Racette in the title role of the jealous diva, opposite Roberto Alagna as her lover, Cavaradossi. George Gagnidze is the villainous Scarpia.
- County Commission lets builder’s plan for development near Red Rock go forward
- Trump administration lifts transgender bathroom guidance
- Rapper Sean Kingston, hip hop group Migos spar in Vegas; one arrested
- Protesters picket Republican officials at Nevada luncheon
- Marijuana expo loses name over ‘differing vision’ with parent group