A Christmas Story
Length: 1 hour, 34 minutes
Synopsis: In the 1940’s, in the town of Hammond, 9-year-old Ralphie wants one thing for Christmas — an official Red Ryder BB rifle. When he asks his mother for the BB gun for Christmas, she says, “No, you’ll shoot your eye out”. When he writes an essay about it at school his teacher gives him a C+ with a note saying “You’ll shoot your eye out.” Next he asks Santa for the gun, Santa’s response is familiar, he says, “You’ll shoot your eye out, kid.” Ralph fears that he’ll never get the BB gun for Christmas. But there may be a surprise in store for him.
- From sports star to inmate: O.J. Simpson to plead for parole
- Golden Gate on Fremont Street to double casino size
- Analysis: Jay Green brings quirky game to UNLV basketball
- 20 years of term limits: How the faces of Nevada’s Legislature have changed
- Post Faraday, North Las Vegas relies on rapid industrial growth