A Christmas Story
Length: 1 hour, 34 minutes
Synopsis: In the 1940’s, in the town of Hammond, 9-year-old Ralphie wants one thing for Christmas — an official Red Ryder BB rifle. When he asks his mother for the BB gun for Christmas, she says, “No, you’ll shoot your eye out”. When he writes an essay about it at school his teacher gives him a C+ with a note saying “You’ll shoot your eye out.” Next he asks Santa for the gun, Santa’s response is familiar, he says, “You’ll shoot your eye out, kid.” Ralph fears that he’ll never get the BB gun for Christmas. But there may be a surprise in store for him.
- Golden Knights name change unlikely in trademark case
- For prized UNLV recruiting target Julian Strawther, growing up is a team effort
- Charges possible in connection with Strip shooting, lawyer says
- Trump hotels slammed with fake ‘s—thole’ ratings on Yelp
- MGM real estate spinoff wants Caesars real estate company