A Christmas Story
Length: 1 hour, 34 minutes
Synopsis: In the 1940’s, in the town of Hammond, 9-year-old Ralphie wants one thing for Christmas — an official Red Ryder BB rifle. When he asks his mother for the BB gun for Christmas, she says, “No, you’ll shoot your eye out”. When he writes an essay about it at school his teacher gives him a C+ with a note saying “You’ll shoot your eye out.” Next he asks Santa for the gun, Santa’s response is familiar, he says, “You’ll shoot your eye out, kid.” Ralph fears that he’ll never get the BB gun for Christmas. But there may be a surprise in store for him.
- Chaparral grad remembered for hard work, character as a person and an athlete
- Arbor View quarterback, Bishop Gorman player make verbal commitments
- Man killed Saturday night trying to break up a fight
- Vegas Play of the Day: Steelers at Chiefs
- Woman, 21, who died after shooting in North Las Vegas identified