Length: 1 hour, 52 minutes
Synopsis: “Dolphin Tale” is inspired by the amazing true story of a brave dolphin and the compassionate strangers who banded together to save her life. Swimming free, a young dolphin is caught in a crab trap, severely damaging her tail. She is rescued and transported to the Clearwater Marine Hospital, where she is named Winter. But her fight for survival has just begun. Without a tail, Winter’s prognosis is dire “Dolphin Tale,” today serves as a symbol of courage, perseverance and hope to millions of people-both able and disabled-who have been touched by her remarkable story of recovery and rehabilitation.
- Seniors benefit from long-standing state Capitol basketball tradition
- Construction begins for game maker Aristocrat’s HQ in Summerlin
- Vegas Golden Knights take forward Cody Glass with 6th pick in draft
- Sandoval, Heller cite Medicaid concerns in opposing Obamacare repeal bill
- With Heller, 5 GOP senators now oppose health bill — enough to sink it