Length: 1 hour, 27 minutes
Synopsis: After unexpectedly losing his beloved dog Sparky, young Victor harnesses the power of science to bring his best friend back to life-with just a few minor adjustments. He tries to hide his home-sewn creation, but when Sparky gets out, Victor’s fellow students, teachers and the entire town all learn that getting a new “leash on life” can be monstrous.
- Man who died hours before mass shooting mistakenly part of crosses memorial
- San Antonio Stars moving to Las Vegas, bought by MGM Resorts
- NRA fires blanks in campaign against commonsense gun controls
- Longtime Yucca Mountain booster in Congress makes his pitch in Nevada
- Crosses honoring Las Vegas shooting victims moving to museum