Length: 1 hour, 31 minutes
Synopsis: Clyde and Stephanie Brenek see little cause for alarm when their youngest daughter Em becomes oddly obsessed with an antique wooden box she purchased at a yard sale. But as Em’s behavior becomes increasingly erratic, the couple fears the presence of a malevolent force in their midst, only to discover that the box was built to contain a dibbuk, a dislocated spirit that inhabits and ultimately devours its human host.
- Foreclosures raise questions about SolarCity policies
- Study: Climate change causing reduced Colorado River flows
- Justice Department may crack down on legalized marijuana
- UFC 209 lightweights consider each other tougher matchups than Conor McGregor
- Employee at beauty supply store pistol-whipped during robbery