Length: 1 hour, 31 minutes
Synopsis: Clyde and Stephanie Brenek see little cause for alarm when their youngest daughter Em becomes oddly obsessed with an antique wooden box she purchased at a yard sale. But as Em’s behavior becomes increasingly erratic, the couple fears the presence of a malevolent force in their midst, only to discover that the box was built to contain a dibbuk, a dislocated spirit that inhabits and ultimately devours its human host.
- Officials: Motorist killed in crash with Metro Police SUV
- State funding formula adds to School District’s money woes, officials say
- Sandoval seeks review of gaming, marijuana industry relationship
- Batten down the hatches: Strong winds coming Thursday
- Road rage incident leads to shooting in North Las Vegas