6 Souls (Shelter)
Length: 1 hour, 52 minutes
Synopsis: After the death of her husband, Dr. Cara Harding’s faith in God has been shaken, but not her belief in science. In an attempt to open her up to accepting unexplainable psychiatric theories, her father introduces her to Adam, a patient with multiple personalities who takes on some of the physical characteristics of his other personalities. Cara quickly discovers that Adam’s other personalities are murder victims and the more she finds out about him and his past, the closer she and her loved ones are to becoming murder victims themselves.
- How the Gaming Control Board helped investigation into mass shooter
- Mandalay Bay security guard recounts encounter with shooter
- Go behind the scenes for free at ‘The Beatles Love’
- UNLV basketball says it’s back with free Showcase event
- ‘Hoping for the best,’ California man remains paralyzed after mass shooting