Opera in Cinema: Teatro alla Scala's "Cavalleria Rusticana & Pagliacci" Encore
Length: 2 hours, 55 minutes
Synopsis: Opera fans’ favorite double billing, Cavalleria Rusticana and Pagliacci, are two brief operas that pack a big punch. The Wall Street Journal raves, “It wasn’t just good-it was magnificent.” As the betrayed clown Canio, tenor José Cura has “a thrilling voice and charisma to burn…a supercharged performer.” (The Telegraph) Don’t miss this world-class production from Teatro alla Scala.
- John Fogerty rocks Encore Theater like never before
- Frustration and fear: What it’s like to live near a Las Vegas squatter house
- No sure things: Why some slot machine themes just don’t work
- Police: Stolen tractor-trailer crashes into brothel
- Winners crowned as Sun Standout Awards cap banner year in high school sports