Length: 1 hour, 31 minutes
Synopsis: It all started with the raccoons. After 10 years of marriage, Jeff and Nealy have a young son, an idyllic suburban life, and a marriage that’s stuck. Accordingly, Jeff decides to plant a perfect backyard lawn. Enter the raccoons, who repeatedly tear up his grass. When Jeff tries to eradicate these meddlesome vandals, his efforts initiate a bewildering chain reaction involving a crazy cat lady, multiple infidelities, extortion, organ donation, and somebody on the wrong end of a bow and arrow.
- New lanes to open next week as ‘Big Squeeze’ ends early
- Gaming panel grills casino software company exec before rejecting application
- Dash of Pepper spices up Mandarin Oriental’s lobby
- As sex scandals topple the powerful: Why not Trump?
- House and Senate panel pass tax bill in major step toward overhaul