The Guilt Trip
Length: 1 hour, 35 minutes
Synopsis: Andy Brewster is about to embark on the road trip of a lifetime, and who better to accompany him than his overbearing mother Joyce. After deciding to start his adventure with a quick visit at mom’s, Andy is guilted into bringing her along for the ride. Across 3,000 miles of ever-changing landscape, he is constantly aggravated by her antics, but over time he comes to realize that their lives have more in common than he originally thought. His mother’s advice might end up being exactly what he needs.
- As it embraces Las Vegas, NFL is awash in gambling contradictions
- New UNLV athletic director brings great résumé, great energy
- The savvy desert dweller’s guide to sun protection
- Battle Born defiance awaits Shimkus, other Yucca backers
- ‘Academy Awards’ of Las Vegas education to honor CCSD impact-makers