The Guilt Trip
Length: 1 hour, 35 minutes
Synopsis: Andy Brewster is about to embark on the road trip of a lifetime, and who better to accompany him than his overbearing mother Joyce. After deciding to start his adventure with a quick visit at mom’s, Andy is guilted into bringing her along for the ride. Across 3,000 miles of ever-changing landscape, he is constantly aggravated by her antics, but over time he comes to realize that their lives have more in common than he originally thought. His mother’s advice might end up being exactly what he needs.
- Steve Wynn says he has the ‘most precious piece of real estate’ in Las Vegas
- Mayweather-McGregor to be shown live in movie theaters
- Why fallen North Las Vegas detective was honored at Yankee Stadium
- Man robs Las Vegas bank at gunpoint, takes 3 hostages, is captured
- Heller votes to proceed with talks on Obamacare repeal