House at the End of the Street
Length: 1 hour, 41 minutes
Synopsis: Seeking a fresh start, newly divorced Sarah and her daughter Elissa find the house of their dreams in a small, upscale, rural town. But when startling and unexplainable events begin to happen, Sarah and Elissa learn the town is in the shadows of a chilling secret. Years earlier, in the house next door, a daughter killed her parents in their beds, and disappeared - leaving only a brother, Ryan, as the sole survivor. Against Sarah’s wishes, Elissa begins a relationship with the reclusive Ryan - and the closer they get, the deeper they’re all pulled into a mystery more dangerous than they ever imagined.
- AVN boss: Porn industry ‘on the upswing,’ but not moving to Vegas
- Suspect in Las Vegas slaying shot by police in California
- Mother, teenage son arrested in shooting death of former Chaparral student
- Analysis: 3 of the most intriguing moments from Sandoval’s speech
- Sandoval announces new marijuana tax, seeks $60M for school vouchers