The Lone Ranger
Length: 2 hours, 29 minutes
Synopsis: A thrilling adventure infused with action and humor, in which the famed masked hero is brought to life through new eyes. Native American spirit warrior Tonto recounts the untold tales that transformed John Reid, a man of the law, into a legend of justice-taking the audience on a runaway train of epic surprises and humorous friction as the two unlikely heroes must learn to work together and fight against greed and corruption.
- Las Vegas stripper pleads guilty to running multistate drug ring
- Las Vegas Sands paying $7 million to settle corrupt practices probe
- Carson City puts ban on recreational pot businesses
- NFL Playoffs by the odds: Vegas picks and preview of championship weekend
- Actors, mayors rally at inauguration eve Trump demonstration