The Lone Ranger
Length: 2 hours, 29 minutes
Synopsis: A thrilling adventure infused with action and humor, in which the famed masked hero is brought to life through new eyes. Native American spirit warrior Tonto recounts the untold tales that transformed John Reid, a man of the law, into a legend of justice-taking the audience on a runaway train of epic surprises and humorous friction as the two unlikely heroes must learn to work together and fight against greed and corruption.
- Bishop Gorman knocks off Reno to reach state title game
- Clark basketball back in a familar spot, the state title game
- Las Vegas Taste & Sounds of Soul Festival returns to Fremont Street
- An alarmed base prods Democrats into all-out war with Trump
- Sandovals head to D.C. for semi-annual governors meeting