The Lone Ranger
Length: 2 hours, 29 minutes
Synopsis: A thrilling adventure infused with action and humor, in which the famed masked hero is brought to life through new eyes. Native American spirit warrior Tonto recounts the untold tales that transformed John Reid, a man of the law, into a legend of justice-taking the audience on a runaway train of epic surprises and humorous friction as the two unlikely heroes must learn to work together and fight against greed and corruption.
- UNLV student abducted from campus parking garage, raped
- Metro officer killed in mass shooting left funeral notes
- ‘Charlie changed the world’: Metro officer slain in mass shooting honored at memorial
- Reno car dealer gives $1 million to renovate UNR ballpark
- Family wins appeal in death of man shocked by police